Ghost Whisperer celebrates 100 Episodes
Ghost Whisperer is celebrating 100 episodes as Jennifer Love Hewitt and her crew make it to a television milestone.
The March 5 all-new Ghost Whisperer episode will mark the show's 100th episode and iIn honor of the momentous occasion, SheKnows gives you a list below of 100 ghostly encounters that have wreaked havoc for Hewitt's Melinda and the Ghost Whisperer world.
Ghost Whisperer and their 100th episode focuses on haunted Army surplus goods. It seems the haunting ghost had discovered a secret weapons dump and was about to expose the military.
Did we mention one of the ghostly army bombs is missing? Don't miss the 100th episode of Ghost Whisperer March 5 on CBS.
100 ghostly EXPERIENCES FROM THE GHOST WHISPERER
How many Ghost Whisperer moments have you witnessed and what are your favorites? Chime in below with a comment!
1. Melinda is almost decapitated by a ghost brandishing a chain saw.
2. Family matters are taken to a new low when, Melinda's own father appears to haunt her from the grave.
3. Melinda is chased by what she thinks is a zombie when a ghost inhabits the body of a fresh cadaver. (This is known as a Walk-In in the spirit world)
4. Melinda is held captive in a pitch-black closet by an evil spirit.
5. A ghost goes digital, turning himself and Melinda into an avatar before taking her on in a street fight.
6. Melinda is under siege when an army of ghosts descends on her in a military Humvee.
7. A ghost vandalizes Same As It Never Was, throwing and breaking furniture -- causing Melinda and Andrea to run for cover.
8. Jim's car windows are smashed by the bat wielding ghost of a baseball player.
9. Melinda is nearly drowned by the ghost of a six year old child.
10. A ghost transports Melinda to the jungles of Peru and covers her with creepy crawly bugs.
11. Melinda and Jim's romantic cruise takes a turn for the worse when a group of landlubber ghosts take over the ship.
12. Melinda is almost executed by hanging, thanks to a ghost who experienced the same treatment.
13. The ghost of Melinda's best friend, Andrea, makes Mel's life a living nightmare.
14. Melinda channels a ghost who turns her into an exotic dancer at a gentlemen's club!
15. A ghost burrows beneath Grandview, luring Melinda underground where she is almost buried in a cave-in.
16. A ghost sicks a ferocious tiger on Melinda.
17. A haunted carnival of spirits turns its freak act loose on Grandview.
18. Melinda is shocked when a ghost carves cryptic warnings into her beloved husband's back.
19. A ghost creates a windstorm turning Jim and Melinda's camping trip inside out!
20. "You've got mail!" takes on a whole new meaning when a spirited ghost invades Melinda's laptop.
21. Melinda battles an evil ghost for hundreds of lost souls as the result of a downed jetliner.
22. After Jim dies, he haunts Melinda so that their love never dies.
23. Melinda is grabbed by a ghost who tries to yank her through a brick wall.
24. A bad girl ghost cheerleader influenced by witchcraft over-runs a high school with bad karma.
25. A ghost makes Melinda's car keys defy gravity by floating them on water.
26. A ghost stitches Melinda's eyes and mouth shut!
27. A wild-eyed ghost interrupts Ned and his girlfriend's goodbye kiss by smashing into their car.
28. A ghost mystifies Melinda by turning walls into throbbing red and blue veins.
29. A ghost drops cars from a bridge that spans Grandview smashing up village square.
30. An archive ghost traps Melinda in the Hall of Records and sets it on fire.
31. Jim's brother's ghost haunted Jim and Melinda's wedding!
32. A ghost suspends a bed and its occupant on a bedroom ceiling.
33. Melinda's CD collection is destroyed by a ghost from the Dark Side who chucks CDs at her!
34. A spooky college alumni ghost gives Melinda a frightful surprise sorority hazing.
35. Kidnapped and handcuffed to a bed, Melinda experiences a ghost's hallucinative abduction as if it were her own.
36. As an act of revenge a ghost-husband fills a bathtub with live shrimp before his unsuspecting allergic wife slips into it.
37. A ghost enchants a group of small children through song. This creepy pied piper tees them up for death. 38. A ghost causes a nursery of babies to have evil goat's eyes.
39. A group of orphan ghosts killed in a fire, create a deadly game of hide and seek.
40. A confused ghost creates disturbing graffiti on the bedroom walls of Melinda's friend.
41. Lured into the mystery of a ghost's kidnapping while still alive, Melinda experiences unrelenting night terrors.
42. An angry ghost blows out the windows in Melinda and Jim's house.
43. A ghost kisses Jim while he sleeps, sucking the energy out of his body!
44. Melinda is frightened by visions of a dark future when a prophet ghost pays her a visit.
45. A ghost shares his excruciating pain by making a rod pass through Melinda's neck.
46. A vengeful ghost takes over Grandview's college radio show, embarrassing its victims.
47. As Melinda pulls into her driveway, a ghost causes a sudden downpour of ash and burning embers to rain down on her.
48. A multitude of ghosts from a crashed jet invade Village Square.
49. A ghost sends out a "cursed" email chain causing harm to all who don't forward it on.
50. The walls of a haunted elevator close in on Melinda almost crushing her.
51. A teen ghost masquerades as a vampire, convincing the citizens of Grandview that the Count is alive and well.
52. A ghost gives new meaning to road rage by hijacking Melinda's car.
53. A ghost turns Melinda's skin black with a strange/unknown disease.
54. A Santa Claus ghost almost destroys Christmas by delivering far worse than a lump of coal to both the naughty and nice.
55. Homer the ghost dog treats Melinda to a ghostly game of fetch.
56. While in a coma, Melinda's soul is separated from her body.
57. A mute ghost treats Melinda to a strange game of charades.
58. Ghostly children are kept from the Light to undermine Melinda's powers.
59. Jim is treated to a horrifying facelift when he's haunted by the ghost of a model seeking revenge.
60. Melinda's so-called step brother steals earthbound spirits to add to his growing following which he uses to do his evil bidding.
61. Professor Payne's dead wife becomes the most desperate housewife when she drops a chandelier on his head and a piano on his body.
62. A ghost kidnaps Aiden, causing Jim and Melinda to tear Grandview apart in an effort to save him.
63. A malevolent ghost sucks Melinda's hair into the kitchen garbage disposal!
64. The stakes are raised in Jim's weekly poker game when a ghost invades it with haunted scarabs.
65. Melinda rescues Eli from a pack of screaming ghosts who surround him, nearly driving him mad.
66. A ghost appears in Melinda's yard as the headless horseman, chases her across her yard.
67. Developing personal photos, Melinda discovers uninvited ghosts posing with her in every picture.
68. A ghost adds a creepy twist to bobbing for apples by adding leeches to the water.
69. A frozen ghost gives Melinda cool clues to an impending plane crash.
70. By manipulating electronic wave-lengths, a ghost disrupts Melinda's 'must see' TV.
71. Two ghosts lull Melinda to sleep with a hauntingly beautiful duet.
72. Melinda peers into a haunted well and is horrified to see a young girl submerged beneath the water -- she turns out to be a ghost.
73. Laughing Man ghost torments Melinda -- his haunting laugh makes her ears ache.
74. A ghost cat lunges at Melinda from the deep dark shadows.
75. While Melinda peers at her reflection in a mirror, a ghost shatters it causing broken shards to fly at her.
76. A mischievous ghost stacks Melinda and Jim's furniture on the ceiling.
77. Ghosts scream through the halls of a psychiatric hospital rattling Melinda and the patients.
78. Melinda's living room was magically transformed into a hospital as a murdered ghost pleads for his life.
79. A mind-boggling ghost causes Melinda's mind to spin when it frantically leaps from reflective surface to reflective surface in the Same As It Never Was basement.
80. A faceless ghost child appears to Melinda with a chilling message.
81. Fogging up her car windows, a ghost writes threatening messages to Melinda.
82. As a child, Melinda looks up from a coffin to see the ghost of the man within.
83. Melinda's reflection in the mirror is suddenly replaced with that of a fright ghost who's trying to get her attention.
84. Mischievous ghosts force Melinda to play a creepy round of 20 Questions with unsettling consequences. 85. Thrown into a ghost vision, Melinda free falls into a watery pit.
86. Melinda and Jim are in a race for their lives when the ghost of a street racer takes control of their speeding car.
87. A ghost dials 911 over and over again to replay his father's emergency call.
88. The front of Melinda's store is vandalized with frightening blood graffiti by an angry ghost.
89. Ghosts move into Delia's house, to try and make her a "believer. "
90. A ghost puts Aiden in harm's way by strategically placing dangerous cutlery across the floor of Melinda and Jim's kitchen.
91. A determined ghost hijacks a college lecture in order to shine a light on his death.
92. Melinda's refrigerator door is left open by a hungry ghost and everything is spoiled.
93. A ghost drips blood from the ceiling of a haunted mansion onto Melinda's face.
94. A ghost creates Melinda doppelgangers that haunt her.
95. A child ghost hides in Aiden's closet and refuses to leave.
96. Eerie messages are left on Melinda's answering machine by a persistent ghost.
97. Soldier ghosts do violent battle in the Same As It Never Was basement, firing machine guns and exploding grenades all around Melinda.
98. Melinda becomes the involuntary actor in a terrifying face-off with her own secret fear in a horror movie produced from the grave.
99. An angry young girl ghost makes an outdoor swimming pool boil over.
100. An overprotective ghost mom chaperones her unknowing daughter to a school dance, terrifying inappropriate suitors.