Between Spencer Pratt or Christian Siriano – who will make the ‘A’ List?
Kathy Griffin is getting off the D-List, at least for one night, when she hosts Bravo’s “A-List Awards” on June 12.
Bravo has always brought you the very best if food, fashion and pop culture so now they’re giving you a chance to vote on which stars, shows and ‘must haves’ truly make the grade.
Here are the nominees:
The only category voted on by fans, it is awarded to the male or female whose celebrity has been greatly increased, if not entirely created, by their popularity on the internet. In fact, if the internet didn’t exist, you probably wouldn’t know who this person was. The winner in this category will be chosen by an online vote on www.BravoTV.com and voting closes on May 25.
· Mario Lavandeira – perezhilton.com
· Christian Lander – stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com
· Obama Girl – obamagirl.com
· Jay Maynard – www.tronguy.net
· Gary Vaynerchuk – tv.winelibrary.com
A-LIST TV SHOW
The freshest, most creative and innovative television program, be it comedy or drama, on air in the past year:
· “30 Rock”
· “Gossip Girl”
· “Mad Men”
A-LIST ACTOR (Female)
Awarded to an actress in a scripted series whose character portrayal in the last year has moved, delighted, amused, enthralled and entertained us more than any other actress on television.
· Dana Delany, “Desperate Housewives”
· Jenna Fischer, “The Office”
· Leighton Meester, “Gossip Girl”
· Vanessa Williams, “Ugly Betty”
A-LIST DRAMA KING
Awarded to the male deemed to be the most popular and entertaining individual in a reality TV series.
· Evil Dick, “Big Brother”
· Piers Morgan, “Celebrity Apprentice”
· Spencer Pratt, “The Hills”
· Christian Siriano, “Project Runway”
A-LIST DRAMA QUEEN
Presented to the female deemed to be the most popular and entertaining individual in a reality TV series.
· Lauren Conrad, “The Hills”
· Marie Osmond, “Dancing with the Stars”
· Ramona Singer, “The Real Housewives of New York City”
· Tila Tequila, “A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila”
A-LIST MUST HAVE
Given to the hippest, most fade-worthy, accessory that any celebrity needs in order to officially be considered a member of the A-List.
· A baby
· Rehab stint
· Rock Band
Presented to the face and name in pop culture that is impossible to avoid, even if you wanted to.
· Barack Obama
· Nicole Richie
· Ryan Seacrest
· Britney Spears
Presented to a fashion designer who has proven to be a tried and true trendsetter and taste maker.
· Tory Burch
· Zac Posen
· Proenza Schouler
· Anna Sui
Presented to a chef who has shown the greatest ingenuity and creativity with his or her culinary creations.
· Jose Andres, Washington, D.C.
· David Chang, New York
· Suzanne Goin, Los Angeles
· Michael Psilakis, New York
Awarded to the restaurant that has put itself on the map as the most delectable eatery in the United States.
· Bar Boulud – Daniel Boulud, New York
· Little Owl – Joey Campanaro, New York
· Osteria Mozza – Matt Molina, Los Angeles
· Table 52 – Art Smith, Chicago
Tune in to Bravo on June 12 at 10:00 to see if your favorites are good enough to make the grade!