Let’s get ready to Taaaannnngooooo!
Last night on “Dance War”, ABC unveiled the cast of the next “Dancing with the Stars”. As usual, it’s a mixed bag of actors, athletes and personalities most of whom will leave the average viewer saying, “who?”
Let’s take a look.
- Talk show host / comedian Adam Carolla
- International film and TV star Cristian de la Fuente
- Actress/model Shannon Elizabeth
- Actor Steve Guttenberg
- R&B/Pop singer and actor Mario
- Actress Marlee Matlin who has been deaf since infancy
- Illusionist Penn Jillette
- Actress and producer Priscilla Presley
- Tennis champ Monica Seles
- NFL’s Man of the Year Jason Taylor
- Broadway actress Marissa Jaret Winokur
- Ice skating Olympic Gold medalist Kristi Yamaguchi
My money is on Priscilla Presley or Marissa Jaret Winokur. Skater Yamaguchi has the flow and dance background, but I don’t think she has the stage presence to take the win. In the men, I’d go for Latin star Cristian de la Fuente – he’s one hot cookie!
Catch up with former champion Cheryl Burke in our Entertainment Editor’s interview here.