11 Things Only Will & Grace Fans Understand
Twenty years ago, a show premiered about four friends living in New York City and the many booze-filled shenanigans they shared over the years. And no, we're not talking about Sex and the City. True fans undoubtedly know the precise sitcom of which we speak: Will & Grace, of course!
And praise to the powers that be, our must-see TV schedule now once again includes Will Truman (Eric McCormack), Grace Adler (Debra Messing), Karen Walker (Megan Mullally), Jack McFarland (Sean Hayes) and the whole zany gang.
While some people weren't convinced a reboot would fare well, we fans never doubted the show's enduring appeal. Aside from feeling sorry for those poor souls who are missing out, check out these other things only Will & Grace fans understand.
1. How you felt inside when the show originally ended...
Let's be real. You ugly cried like Grace Adler, and you had no shame.
2. That world will never be the same without Rosario in it
Oh, Rosie. Our hearts must go on, but that doesn't mean we have to like it.
3. When you frame your face and say "Just [insert name here]"
When you get strange looks, you have to remind yourself they are the weird ones for not getting the reference... not you.
4. You're now able to say this when you like someone's outfit:
As a matter of fact, Jack essentially created an entirely new dictionary for looking fabulous. There should be a Jack's Almanac by now. Someone get on that, stat!
5. That there is nothing more pure in this world than Jack and Karen's relationship
May we all find someone who looks at us the way Jack looks at Karen and vice versa.
6. And although everyone thinks Karen is hilarious (rightly so), we all know Grace has her moments
She may be unintentionally funny most of the time, but it's funny nevertheless.
7. Jack is high-key #ConfidenceGoals
If you need a boost of self-esteem, just take some of his... he has plenty to spare.
8. No matter who we want to be, we're all really Will
His neuroses have neuroses.
9. Ain't no party like a Karen Walker party
You know, 'cause a Karen Walker party don't stop.
10. How exciting it was to find out Beverly Leslie would be back
He's so bad, but he makes it look so good. In a very bizarre way, naturally.
11. What it feels like when you find another Will & Grace fan
It's as though your soul has found its counterpart in another.