11 times The Bachelorette Canada nailed what dating as a Canadian is like
Canadians finally have our own Bachelorette — and with that, we get to watch Jasmine Larimer deal with some painfully relatable dating scenarios. Who hasn't been hit on by a drunk cowboy from Calgary or had one too many guys try to impress with acoustic guitars in a night? Here are all the times The Bachelorette Canada reminded us what dating while Canadian is actually like.
1. When the bachelorette perfectly captures how slim your dating options are in a small Canadian town by explaining how to make out with your hand — and you know just how she feels
2. When not one but two bros bust out acoustic instruments in the same night to impress you and it's just so ridiculously awkward
3. When someone uses "I have a very good dental and medical plan" as a pickup line and it actually kind of works because this is Canada — you've been saving to get that tooth filled for years
4. When guys are really really proud of their beatboxing skills, and it's just like, "God, not again"
5. When language difficulties are a thing and the communication struggles English speakers and French Canadians face is all too real
(Benoit sounds so much sexier in French, but sadly, Jasmine doesn't get subtitles.)