Kelly Osbourne's already dumped Dustin Lynch & moved on with a British man
Kelly Osbourne was just calling country singer Dustin Lynch her boyfriend back at the beginning of May, but it looks like she now has a new man. She's reportedly been dating fellow Brit Kes Glozier for the last couple months.
"They want to do things the right way and are taking it slow, getting to know each other. They are going on dates and talking a lot," a source told Us Weekly. "They really like each other a lot and are enjoying spending time together. Kes was really there for Kelly through some dark times, and he's been so supportive and encouraging."
Another source told Us Weekly, "Kes has been Kelly’s rock during all of this drama with her father."
The couple reportedly have mutual friends and have known each other for a few months. Check out five things to know about Glozier below.
1. He's a filmmaker and the editor-in-chief of The New British, a UK-centered multiplatform documentary magazine he launched in 2012.
2. He was born in London, just like Osbourne.
3. He left school at age 16.
4. He's a talented illustrator who was first published at age 12.
5. He designed the logo for Amy Winehouse's defunct Lioness record label back in 2009.
Osbourne was last romantically linked to Dustin Lynch, who she called "my boyfriend" in an Instagram photo she posted on May 10.
She captioned the picture, "I really miss my boyfriend @dustinlynchmusic. #ImCountryNow."
Back in 2014, Osbourne ended her two-year engagement to Matthew Mosshart. He's now expecting his first child with Alyssa Spyridon.
Before you go, check out our slideshow below.