Richie Strahan, a Perth rope access technician, is next in line to find love on the reality television show The Bachelor Australia.
We first came to know Strahan in the last year’s The Bachelorette when he made it to the final three in line to sweep Sam Frost off her feet.
“I am hoping that through this experience I will meet someone who shares my passion for life, someone that I can wake up to every morning and know I have found that special person that I can spend the rest of my life with,” he told News Corp.
More: Relationship rules broken by The Bachelor Australia
But he’s not much looking forward to the public scrutiny that comes with finding love in the public eye.
“I’m a very private person, and it’s a really big decision to put yourself out in the public arena again. I found it really hard to open up on The Bachelorette last year, but the end decision was that I could meet a girl who I could pretty much spend the rest of my life with. It’s a pretty big carrot.”
We can’t wait to see more of Strahan, his puppy dog eyes and, let’s face it, more of that six-pack. Here’s what we can expect from Strahan as Bachie 2016.
1. With a body like this, he’s clearly going to break some hearts
2. There are going to be some adorable moments, because Richie wears his heart on his sleeve
3. He is going to be the life of the party and make everyone laugh
4. The guy is going to have one heck of a fan base behind him
5. And he’s going to use those puppy dog eyes to woo us all
6. He’ll probably let his guard down and enjoy the moment whenever he can
7. He’s going to have us all rooting for a happy ending
8. And bring his playful sense of humour to win over the contenders
9. He’s going to look amazing in the signature Bachie suit
10. And no doubt he’ll surprise us all along the way
What do you think about Richie Strahan being the next Bachelor? Let us know.
More: 10 reasons The Bachelor Australia will be better than the original
Leave a Comment