Skip to main content Skip to header navigation

Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards accidentally set herself on fire (PHOTOS)

Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards is apparently pretty lucky.

More: Rory Feek shares special picture of Joey from her hospice bed (PHOTO)

After what looks like a terrifying accident, Edwards posted photos on Twitter of burns on her hand and arm and let her followers know she’s relatively OK.

“So today I had an accident,” she wrote alongside the photos of her burned hand and arm, posted to Little Mix’s Twitter account, “and by accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire.”

She continues, explaining, “The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant experience.”

The photos show Edwards’ hand, covered in red blisters. She continues to describe the scary incident, writing, “I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper.”

More: Brie Bella hints at her final date as a WWE Diva (VIDEOS)

After the incident, which Edwards describes as a “f***ing nightmare,” she has some wise words for others: “A little advice from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE!” She finishes the post with a fire emoji and the hashtag #StaySafeKids.

Edwards’ fans were quick to flood the post with comments wishing her a speedy recovery.

“I’m so sorry to hear this happened to you 🙁 hope u feel better soon babe,” one wrote. Another added, “oh honey no!!!! be careful my little love.. you’re too precious to be in pain! stay strongxx.” Still another wrote, “Oh my gosh I wish you a speedy recovery Perrie… hope the pain goes away! Xxxx.”
More: Insider reveals Scott Disick’s concerning behavior after leaving rehab

Leave a Comment