8 Times Vanderpump Rules' Jax Taylor has apologized for his bad behavior
Monday's episode of Vanderpump Rules was all about Jax Taylor apologizing to Lisa Vanderpump for his atrocious behavior (stealing sunglasses and getting arrested) in Hawaii. The episode also focused on Stassi Schroeder apologizing to Lisa Vanderpump, but that's a whole 'nother discussion. If one had never met Taylor before, his mea culpa to Vanderpump may have seemed sincere. But if one had — or if one had ever seen two seconds of Vanderpump Rules — you know that it's a load of doo. Taylor is never really sorry, regardless of what he says.
In practically every ep of VR, Taylor finds himself in trouble, or, at the very least, annoying someone. Sometimes he apologizes, sometimes he doesn't (looking at you, Tom Sandoval). But regardless of what comes out of ol' Jaxy Boy's mouth, it doesn't really seem like he's very remorseful.
Here are eight times Taylor has said sorry for his behavior.
1. Taylor said sorry to Vanderpump about stealing sunglasses and getting arrested
2. Taylor said sorry to his girlfriend about getting arrested and having to be bailed out
Apparently, to make things right, Taylor treated his girlfriend, Brittany Cartwright, to a boob job after his arrest. The new flowers-and-a-card?
3. Taylor said sorry to Sandoval for hooking up with Kristen Doute, who was Sandoval's girlfriend at the time
4. Taylor said sorry to all of his friends for his Hawaii arrest
To make up for his doucheyness, Taylor reportedly took his buddy, Tom Schwartz, out for a burger and treated the girls to a spa day. OK, OK...
5. Taylor apologized to Scheana and Mike Shay after making a nasty comment about their relationship
After saying that he has "milk with a longer shelf life" than the Shays' marriage, Taylor apologized to the two on Twitter. Because of course.
6. Taylor apologized to Schroeder's mom
On a weekend trip, Taylor attempted to win his then-recent ex back by apologizing to her mother for all the crap he did.
7. Taylor said sorry to Cartwright for hitting on Lala Kent
8. Taylor apologized to Schroeder for having relations with someone else
After Taylor and Schroeder broke up — and after months of lying — Taylor approached Schroeder with a bouquet of flowers and said, "This is going to be really hard to say. A month before everything happened, I did go to Vegas and have relations with somebody else." Needless to say, the apology didn't go well.