Man Crush Monday: Freddie Stroma is Game of Thrones's newest hottie
Freddie Stroma plays a suitor in the fictional Bachelor-like show on UnREAL, but if you want to get real, he can court us any day of the week. I mean, look at that face.
Other than the obvious good looks, Stroma has a whole lot going on. Get to know him and find out why we're hooked.
At the age of 28, Stroma's career is totally taking off. Besides his role on UnREAL, it was recently announced that he will play Dickon Tarley, the younger brother of Samwell Tarley, on the mega-hit Game of Thrones, according to USA Today.
But that's not to say his career wasn't thriving before. Stroma has quite an impressive resume, including Pitch Perfect, Pitch Perfect 2 and, of course, the Harry Potter movies.
And hello, can this boy sing.
He hails from London, and who doesn't love a British accent? Every time Stroma speaks, we just want to swim around in his words, but he isn't so fond of the way he sounds.
"Americans always ask how much I love my accent and I don't get that," he said to Page Six. "I think I sound like a school teacher. I think you guys sound pretty cool. Plus the Irish and the Australians. I think British people always sound like teachers."
Stroma doesn't go around Instagramming every time he hits the gym, but we're willing to bet he's done a crunch or two in his day.
OK, as if Stroma's abs weren't unbelievable enough, there's also the fact that he's a total brainiac. He obtained a degree in neuroscience from University College of London in 2009.
"Neuroscience was absolutely perfect for me," he told People. "To study the mind, brain, nervous system with a scientific approach is fun. It's philosophical, psychological and and biological, three areas I find fascinating."
UnREAL co-star Constance Zimmer recently revealed that Stroma is dating Johanna Braddy, who plays one of the bachelorettes on the show. "They are a couple. You guys, we made true love," Zimmer said in a cast Periscope, via E! News. "Little did you guys know that we had real love behind the scenes of our show."
1. He left Facebook after joining the Harry Potter cast because strange fan groups started to pop up. "There was one called 'Freddie Stroma put me in a coma,'" he told Page Six. "I'm hoping that's a good coma. I hope it's not because I'm terribly boring."
2. His real last name is Sjöström, but he goes by Stroma because there is an NHL player named Fredrik Sjöström.
3. In addition to singing, he also plays the guitar, but hasn't been classically trained in either discipline.
4. His celebrity crush is Natalie Portman, according to Seventeen magazine.
5. He's got a "ridiculously sweet tooth," he said, adding, "I have a lot of candy and I usually pick-n-mix, which is killer... I'm quite a bit shocked how much I haven't grown up in that sense."