15 Classic Clueless quotes we've all come to love
In 1995, Paramount's Clueless overtook movie theaters across the country. Now, 20 years later, we are still quoting the film, and we decided to round up a few of our favorite moments from the movie.
1. Obviously, I had to start with this classic
This moment is forever seared into my brain.
2. Haven't we all had those experiences? Just me?
I only just saw Twin Peaks this past year — and this scene just got a lot more intense for me.
3. Isn't the quote "social suicide"? Oh, wait, wrong movie
In my defense, people quote both Clueless and Mean Girls all the time.
4. That time Cher quotes her art history course
Thinking of the water lilies, right?
5. That's a phase?
I know way too many people who are still stuck in it.
6. Eyes on the road, Cher!
I still cringe while watching this.
7. I want Dionne as my driving instructor
She's definitely optimistic.
8. More honest words have never been spoken
When's the last time you heard someone say that?
9. The most heartbreaking moment in the entire movie
That moment when you realize how much you actually cared about Cher.
10. Ah, true friendship
And, yet, they really did have a beautiful friendship.
11. Thanks, Cher, everything's clear now
12. I still haven't forgiven Tai
Whoa — that's a burn if I ever heard one.
13. I think this is what they called girl power
Cher definitely knew how to stand up for herself.
14. I just can't get past the outfit
Is that a feather boa?
15. Sure, Cher. Sure...
We've all made that excuse.