11 Tough questions Channing Tatum answered during his Reddit Q&A
Can't wait for Magic Mike XXL?
Here's something to tide you over.
Magic Mike Channing Tatum opened himself up to all kinds of TMI on Reddit Wednesday, allowing fans to ask him any questions they wanted for an hour. Topics were varied, but almost always hilarious. Here are Channing's 11 best responses to fan questions.
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
CT: I wish that I could make anyone at any point just happen to be naked. Not for the reasons that everyone thinks. Because people get really nice when they get naked. Like OK, I can't be an asshole. People aren't assholes when they get naked (for the most part). They are thinking about what they look like. Shitty answer, I tried to do something funny and it didn't work.
2. Do you have a favorite Disney character?
CT: I like the broom from Fantasia.
3. You can only bring three things to an island for the rest of your life. What are they and why?
CT: How about a magical seashell that's always filled with bourbon. And I would like a magical palm tree that had a lot of shade with instead of coconuts there's just peanut butter jelly sandwiches with Cheetos underneath. And my wife that is always happy and possibly naked.
4. What are the components of your perfect sandwich?
CT: K get ready: It's very complicated.
Bread, white. peanut butter, not crunchy, creamy. Grape jelly, double portion, more than you think should actually fit on a piece of white bread. Bread. And then some Cheetos shoved in there, and then you're good to go.
5. What is your favorite thing to do when you're having a bad day?
CT: Oh man. I love Pinterest. Swear to god. Just to not think about all the shit I have to do or what's going wrong, I just go and look at Pinterest.
6. How many times is too many times to see Step Up? I think I may have a problem.
CT: Hahahahaha! I guess you need to see it as many times as it takes you to realize how bad my acting is in it. And fast forward to the dancing parts after that.
7. Do you enjoy making millions of people sexually frustrated on a daily basis?
CT: If that's actually true, then yes.
8. How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
CT: Oh man. Crossbow, straight up, and I'd want an army of ninja chimpanzees that crush people all around me. Or I would just go to Sandra Bullock's house as I'm sure she has all that stuff because she's dope and kick-ass.
9. Does your penis have a nickname?
10. Do you ever get lost looking into Matt Bomer's eyes?
CT: Absof***inglutely. No matter if you're a man, woman, cat, hamster, you will get lost in Matt Bomer's eyes. I don't know what they are made of outside of dreams and rainbows and amazingness but it truly doesn't matter. And when he sings. It's like god gave with both hands and then grew a third hand and graced him with more. He's crazy talented.
11. If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?
Channing: Hahahahaha what! That's like a psychological profiling question. Yeah, why not. I like to eat. Let's just be real about it.