The Kardashians and Jenners are everywhere, and now the Disick name is starting to populate the earth. With so much media attention, it’s hard not to have a general idea of what this extended family’s lifestyle is like — and with great beauty, luxury and fortune come desire. Do you secretly wish you were part of the Kardashian clan? Here are some of the warning signs.
1. Your self-esteem is a tad too healthy
Might as well own it, right?
2. You bust out a twerk regardless of your whereabouts
Underwater, above water… no matter. Twerk on.
3. You have the lethal combination of curiosity and no filter
It just rolls off your tongue. As if you were asking someone to pass the salt.
4. You think the world is your dance floor
Come to think of it, maybe the secret to wearing a bikini is to treat the world like a giant dance floor.
5. You find yourself making up your own language
Not snowballs. Not beach balls. Not even hairballs. There’s a new ball in town, people.
6. You give yourself lofty nicknames
The combination of a lofty nickname and speaking in the third person is the clincher.
7. You share every bodily function with the world
And even then, you do it with drama.
8. You take your friends and turn them into your entourage
It’s the matching T-shirts that seal the deal. Otherwise, you’re just a group of friends.
9. You can’t function without and a hair and makeup staff
Once properly coiffed, all that’s left to do is blow air kisses.
10. Your duck face multiplies into several duck faces
Nothing makes a girl quack more than an iPhone camera.
11. You get paid to do almost anything
Not a singer? Not a dancer? Not a problem.
12. You feel entitled to everything you lay eyes on
The world is your closet.
13. You think an outfit made entirely of jewelry is a good look
The only catch is that your mother has to be your photographer.
14. You’re a little too grabby
Your golden rule is, “What’s yours is mine.”
15. A regular kiss just isn’t good enough
In a world full of signature style, signature affection is a necessity.
16. You put selfies before personal safety
But first you need to ensure that you look good when terrified.
17. Your family grows with every season
When “nice to meet you” is followed by “brother-in-law,” you’re ready.
18. You’ve mastered the fine art of making an entrance
It might not work so well at the grocery store, but you’ve gotta start somewhere.
19. You refuse to acknowledge when there’s a bad day
Sisters, schmisters, right? That’s why you have more than one.
More on the Kardashians
QUIZ: Which Kardashian or Jenner are you most like?
7 Thoughts everyone had while looking at Kim Kardashian’s new blond hair
No, Lily Allen did not copy Kim Kardashian’s hair color