17 Signs you're so obsessed with Supernatural, it's unnatural
If you think your obsession with Supernatural has gotten out of control, we can help. If you suffer from any of the following symptoms, you, too, may be unnaturally obsessed with Sam, Dean, saving people, hunting things, demons and angels. Check out the GIFs below and be reassured that you're not alone.
1. You can't hear "Eye of the Tiger" without doing this
It's all about the leg air guitar, baby.
2. Your friends wonder why you have so much salt in the house
To keep out demons, duh.
3. You can't see a trucker hat without wanting to cry
Family doesn't end with blood.
4. You bought a '67 Chevy Impala
And you don't give two craps how bad the gas mileage is.
5. You own a cassette tape collection of classic rock
Of course, you don't have a cassette tape player in your car, but that can be solved with a boom box in the passenger seat.
6. You don't go on exotic islands for vacations, you go to Supernatural conventions
And it's the best money you've ever spent.
7. You have a demon protection tattoo
You know, just in case.
8. You don't just know the episodes by heart, you know the gag reels by heart
Admit it, you know you go, "Confetti! It's a parade!" every time Misha Collins does it in the Season 5 gag reel.
9. You judge people who've never seen the show
10. You cry when the boys cry, no questions asked
11. You secretly love Sam's luscious locks
But then again, who doesn't love that hair of his? It's magnificent.
12. You panic a little bit when you hear "Heat of the Moment"
Because what if, like, it's going to be Tuesday again?
13. You now love pie more than anything
Even if it was your least favorite dessert before. If it's good enough for Dean, it's good enough for you.
14. You call people "bitch"
And you can't understand why they don't call you "jerk" back.
15. You think the worst insult to call someone is "assbutt"
You even tried to make your own rock salt bullets.
16. The angel on your Christmas tree wears a trench coat
You also find said angel kind of hot.
17. You've read or written Supernatural fan fiction
It's OK, this is a safe place. You can admit it.