12 Times House of Cards' Frank Underwood made us uncomfortable
Is there anything Frank Underwood won't do to get ahead? That seems to be the challenge Netflix accepts on each season of House of Cards. We're sure the upcoming season is no exception. But here are some of the most spine-tingling moments thus far.
1. This strut
When he walks like this, it's obvious he's on the way to kick some ass.
2. This foretelling quote
That doesn't seem like something karma will catch up with you for at all, Frank.
3. When he looks into your soul
4. That time he reminded us that he sucks at friendship
It was a really rough breakup, OK? God, Frank!
5. Or when he actually threatened physical harm
Frank Underwood: puppy kicker.
6. That time he let us in on a childish secret
In other words: Get a babysitter when you visit the Underwoods.
7. This show of strength and stamina
We're pretty sure we only see this so it serves as a reminder that we can't outrun him.
8. When we realized he brainwashed his wife
Not you, too!
9. And he took the initiative
We're, uh, glad he's around?
10. Of course, we also recognize a difference in priorities
This is when we began wondering if Frank is even human.
11. And let's not forget when he proved to be a terrible business partner
What the — what just happened?!
12. This is why we can't have nice things!
Ugh. Frank. What are you about to do?