Parks and Rec: 11 Tom Haverford GIFs for all of life's moments
Tom Haverford is my spirit animal, y'all. But truth be told, a quick look at what Mr. Swagalicious stands for and you may start to realize he's the quintessential everyman of the show and that, deep down, he's your spirit animal, too.
1) When I encounter a morning person
2) When I skip a party, but go to a concert
3) When I swoon over my best friend
4) Every Monday on the way out the door
5) Once a month... on payday
6) When I channel sixth-grade me
7) During every trip to Target ever
8) When the best girl invited me to work out with her
Look. I know I said my New Year's resolution was to get healthy, but what I really meant was that I wanted to stop bingeing on Goldfish while watching House of Cards and replacing breakfast with an iced chai. Exercise? Ugh. No thanks.
9) When the boss ladies plan a conference call
I freelance, so at most, going to work entails pulling on some jeans and a Bengals hoodie and working from Starbucks for a change of pace. And meetings are usually just GChats where no one can tell I'm rolling my eyes or, ya know, still at home in my underwear and twerking to some Jessie J. Conference calls, though? It's like they can hear my nekkidness... and at least a third of the call doesn't apply to me.
10) Every Black Friday I've ever tried to take part in
I have a strict eating routine that dictates that something go into my mouth every two hours. Hours of shopping while surrounded by tired, cranky soccer moms only brings out my impatience. Let me go home... or at least keep me properly fed. All I'm asking for is a second Starbucks run.
11) When I reach the end of a really long list
Tom Haverford is my spirit animal. I could relate to pretty much every GIF that exists of Tom. But, ya know, people have jobs and lives and when lists start getting into the late teens or early 20s, I get real ADHD real fast. But I'm a completionist, so I keep going. This GIF is for all my bored completionists. I'm ending the list here, biznitches. Rejoice!