Sam Smith is out of the “lonely hour” with a new and sexy man in his life named Jonathan Zeizel.
The “Stay With Me” singer debuted his new relationship on Instagram over the holiday season and we have everything you need to know about the man who’s taking Smith out of heartbreak and into happiness.
1. He’s a model
2. And a dancer
“Good dancing happens through a sort of muscle memory,” Zeizel said, according to Dazed, “It’s like a high, I can’t feel the room, I’m not thinking, it’s just the music cursing through my veins, like the sound is carrying me. When you dance in a team the mental connection is unlike anything else.”
3. He made a cameo in Smith’s “Like I Can” music video
4. He’s 23
More: 10 Things you didn’t know about Sam Smith
5. He lives in New York
6. He sometimes goes by the nickname Jongo
His Twitter and Instagram usernames are @KidJongo. Out explains that it’s a nickname the model sometimes uses.
7. He’s BFFs with singer Maluca
8. He was featured in Out magazine’s April issue
9. He really likes short and sweet tweets
— Jongo (@KidJongo) December 22, 2014
— Jongo (@KidJongo) December 20, 2014
— Jongo (@KidJongo) December 19, 2014
10. He got his start working as a sales assistant for Opening Ceremony
The company thought he was so good looking, they had him start modeling for them.