Lance Bass is married: 9 Cutest Instagram photos with hubby Michael Turchin
Former *NSYNC-er, Lance Bass, is married!
He and longtime beau, Michael Turchin, finally officially tied the knot in front of 300 guests at the Legendary Park Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles Sunday. The wedding was reportedly lavish and packed full of big names, including fellow *NSYNC alums, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick (though famous bandmate, Justin Timberlake, was absent due to touring obligations).
The pair started dating in December of 2011 and Bass popped the question in September of last year. Just before the wedding, Bass posted an adorable Instagram snap with the caption, "Today I marry the man of my dreams. He makes me smile; he makes my heart melt; he makes me….me. #LanceLovesMichael."
Bass and Turchin are no strangers to sharing their love with the world via Instagram, and to celebrate their joyous union, we've rounded up nine of the cutest couple shots the newlyweds have graced us with via social media.
1. He clearly couldn't even wait. The day of the ceremony, Bass shared a close-up shot of his and Michael's rings. All together now: Aww.
2. This shot, posted just before the wedding, might just be the cutest couple shot Bass and Turchin have ever taken. Really.
3. They were counting down long before their wedding day, as we can see from this cute snap.
4. Not many couples can rock (semi) matching fur wraps like these two can.
5. Their perfectly matched side-eye expressions show us just how much Bass and Turchin hate flying, but at least they have each other!
6. This roundup of red carpet photos has one of the sweetest moments we've seen between these two: Just look at how they're gazing into each other's eyes in the first pic. Precious.
7. These almost-matching Halloween costumes are too cute to handle.
8. Couples with shared interests are happy couples — even if one of those interests is Miranda Sings.
9. Is this a glimpse into the future? They don't have any kids of their own, but maybe after the wedding (fingers crossed).
Images: Lance Bass/Instagram