Skip to main content Skip to header navigation

Miley Cyrus emergency room run

Young actress-singer Miley Cyrus found herself in the emergency room on Monday after injuring a finger while cooking.

Miley Cyrus

Aye, Miley Cyrus found herself in the emergency room Monday night after slicing her finger whilst cooking.

The actress-singer reportedly somehow got her finger chewed on by a blender while she was making din-dins at home. Her rep confirmed to E! News that Cyrus received several stitches but is fine.

The 19-year-old star later tweeted, “I’m all stitched up & have on a splint so I’m good. As you can tell by my expression, didn’t feel so good. Curse u blender!”

Obviously it’s fantastic that Cyrus is OK, but one cannot help but wonder how her finger got in contact with the blender blades in the first place?

Perhaps it was the inescapable curiosity of a child, or maybe there was something really shiny at the bottom (ahem, the blades). Ya never know.

Regardless, luckily all fingers are intact, and the young ’un is relatively unharmed. Godspeed!

Photo courtesy of:

More on Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus goes marijuana shopping
Miley Cyrus may move to Nashville
Miley Cyrus gets some Twitter hatin’ following a Jesus comment

Leave a Comment

Comments are closed.