5 Reasons we think Kendall Jenner is snubbing Kim Kardashian
The Kardashians are a tight clan and the sisters in the family always seem to stick together, so it was a big surprise when Kendall Jenner didn't invite Kim Kardashian to her birthday party.
Monday was Jenner's 19th birthday and the reality clan celebrated family-style, as expected. While they are calling it a "low-key" affair, the birthday girl is still had bunch of girls over for a fun get-together after they had a big family lunch.
"We're going to go to a family lunch, and then later tonight Kendall's having like 15 people over for a little girls' party." Khloé Kardashian said. "It will be fun." But, Khloé also added that it looks like Kim may actually not make the party.
"I asked Kim, 'Oh, are you going tonight?' and she was like, 'I didn't know Kendall was doing anything!'" Khloé revealed.
This seems very fishy to us, so we brainstormed a bit and came up with five reasons on why Kim really did not attending the party. Read on to find out some possible reasons for Kim's absence from Jenner's big day.
1. Kim is mad that Jenner made up with Selena Gomez and doesn't want to hang out with the pop star for an all-girls party and risk being one-upped by the "Love You Like a Love Song" singer.
2. Jenner did not want Kim to overshadow her during her big day. The two sisters have allegedly been debating how much hotter one is than the other and it has created a rivalry between them.
3. Kim was busy taking selfies for her husband Kanye West and she missed her sister's text invitation.
4. After Jenner said Kim's nude photos were an embarrassment, the aspiring model decided she wanted to avoid being further embarrassed by her big sis during her birthday party.
5. Maybe Kim was just simply too busy to go. After all, the mom-of-one did post an Instagram message to Jenner wishing her Happy Birthday.
UPDATE: Is Kim covering up a family feud? She's posted five pics supposedly from Kendall's party in 23 minutes, despite Khloé telling press that Mrs. West didn't even know about the party.