Looks like Kate Middleton is dealing with a difficult pregnancy again after the Duchess of Cambridge is forced to cancel yet another appearance due to severe morning sickness.
The duchess can’t seem to catch a break from her pregnancy illness and had to put the brakes on a visit to Sir Ben Ainslie’s America’s Cup team base in Portsmouth, England, People magazine reported. Apparently, palace officials are keeping a close eye on what Kate can do as far as her royal duties and they are not even announcing her upcoming appearances.
Working closely with her doctors, Middleton is taking things on a “day-by-day-basis” while they determine if she’s up to appear in public from here on out. The expectant mother has actually not even been seen since it was announced on Sept. 8 that she was pregnant for the second time.
Middleton is said to be spending time with her parents at their home in Bucklebury, where she is resting and taking it easy. So far, there is no news about her pregnancy, other than that she is feeling relatively sick, but her baby is believed to be in good health.
News about the duchess’s severe bouts of morning sickness first came when her husband, Prince William, had to replace her on a visit to Malta. While there, the prince told reporters and well-wishers that his wife was feeling “so-so.”
After this initial Malta cancellation, Kate has backed off from several other appearances and inevitably raised concern from her fans for her well-being.
However, all seems well with Kate and her future new baby. For now it just seems as if she’s undergoing another difficult pregnancy that could be even harder than her first one.
We wish the duchess well and hope as she gets further along, her pregnancy will be a smoother one.