5 Reasons we did not see the Amber Rose, Wiz Khalifa split coming
Amber Rose shocked many by filing for divorce from Wiz Khalifa, and problems during their short marriage were not evident at all. So what went wrong?
Rose and Khalifa always appeared happy and showed lots of PDA throughout their relationship. Before they were married, the pair was known for being affectionate and loving to each other, and once their son was born and they married, things only looked better for the supposedly happy couple.
The two lovebirds gave lots of hints they were doing awesome in their relationship, all the way up to Rose's divorce announcement. Several of these indications were just recently shown by various acts of love, including Instagram and Twitter posts.
Following are five of these hints that came to us in the last several weeks. They include:
1. About two months ago, Rose posted a sexy video of herself twerking to show her support and to honor Khalifa's new album Blacc Hollywood. The video surely made it look like it was all smooth sailing for the pair at the time, no?
2. Two weeks ago, Rose posted a sweet message on Instagram for Khalifa's big day. "Happy 27th Birthday @mistercap I'll love u forever... Hope this year is an amazing one for u sweetheart." So, it seems that things were going super-lovely only a couple of weeks ago.
3. In August, Rose shared a series of pictures from her wedding day with Khalifa to celebrate their one-year anniversary. She also posted a very sweet and loving message to her husband and father of her child that said, "Today was the day we said our vows before God and our Family. I knew as soon as I met u, u were the one for me sweetheart. Happy 1 year anniversary @mistercap and many more to come."
4. Last April, Rose decided to get decorated with a giant tattoo of Khalifa's face on her arm. Nothing says love like a big ol' permanent ink mark depicting the head of your husband on your skin, does it?
5. The affectionate duo also appeared very, very happy together while attending the MTV Music Video Awards on Aug. 24, 2014.
But, while all of these showed the couple's relationship had no signs of trouble, one hint may have popped up about Rose and Khalifa's demise. That would be Rose's cryptic tweet from Tuesday, Sept. 23 that read, "Relieving that moment over and over and over ... smh." Oddly enough, Khalifa tweeted a message of his own on the same day that made no indication at any troubles in paradise.
"There are no mistakes," he wrote. "Everyone deserves to be loved... Embracing the things that make you you will in turn make others better... Nothing but positive energy."