Get to know Mila J, Trey Songz's smokin' hot, new girlfriend
Looks like there may be a hot new couple in Hollywood, because Trey Songz has reportedly found himself a new girlfriend.
The singer, whose real name is Tremaine "Trey" Neverson, is officially dating the beautiful Mila J, E! News reports, although the news may comes as a shock to some, because we did think that perhaps Songz had the hots for one of the Jenner sisters.
Earlier this year, it looked as if Kylie and Kendall may have been getting close to this bad boy and his good pal, Chris Brown, after they all enjoyed each other's company at a house party. And thanks to this snap that Songz shared just two months ago, it made us wonder if a hot new romance could have been in the cards.
However, it looks like Songz and Mila J are very much an item now. The pair fueled dating rumors earlier this month when the "Na Na" hit-maker added a cute snap to his Instagram on Saturday, Sept. 13 with the caption, "She so fine..." And that she is!
The Grammy-nominated star and his new beauty have tried to keep their relationship away from the public eye, but they clearly couldn't keep their hands off each other any longer, because according to E!, they packed on the PDA during a date night at the Compound Foundation's Fostering a Legacy benefit in New York late last week.
The pair was seen enjoying each other's company as they kissed and snuggled up to each other throughout the night. Aw! A source also revealed that the lovebirds have "so much in common."
And because we know you're all dying to get to know Songz's new girlfriend, here are some facts that you should know about her.
5 Fast facts about Mila J:
1. Her real name is Jamila Akiko Chilombo.
2. She's a seriously talented girl: She can rap, sing, dance and write songs.
3. She was in Prince's music video for the track, "Diamonds and Pearls."
4. She revealed to Rap-Up that her musical inspirations include Prince, TLC and Janet Jackson, whose Rhythm Nation tour was one of the first concerts she attended.
5. Mila J and her new beau, Trey Songz, have even collaborated professionally on Songz's track, "Disrespectful," from his new album, Trigga.
Congratulations to the happy couple!