Skip to main content Skip to header navigation

Lindsay Lohan tough enough to handle famous dead people

Lindsay Lohan implied that she was tasked with rolling a body bag for Whitney Houston because she was the only one at the morgue who could handle the job.

During her court-ordered community service at the Los Angeles County Dept. of Coroner, supervisors let Lohan be the one to roll Houston’s body bag because she was able to deal with it better than the regular workers there, she told The Telegraph.

How is broke Lindsay Lohan paying for her London jaunt? >>

“A lot of other people were meant to do it, and they were like: ‘No, they can’t handle it. Lohan can,'” Lohan told the publication in a new interview. “It’s different for me than it would be for other people — like, no one would really have to work at the morgue in LA and roll a body bag for Whitney Houston.”

However, doing her mandated time at the morgue was not as bad as Lohan thought it would be. “I know it sounds really dark and strange, bit I thought it would be a lot worse,” she said.

Lindsay Lohan says Jennifer Lawrence trades sex for roles >>

“I kind of regulated a lot of it. I’d tell people: ‘You didn’t fold that sheet properly,’ because I’m OCD with folding,” she went on, adding she was finally hit with a realization. “I was like: OK, wait. Something needs to change, and I think that’s me.”

Lohan’s judge-appointed shifts at the morgue lasted for four months and went from 4 a.m. to 4 p.m., so she had no choice but to get over any problems she had with her sentence. But, while Lohan was able to get past her issues with the creepy community service stint, she still called the ordeal, “F***ed up and inappropriate.”

Lindsay Lohan falls off the wagon at Coachella >>

UPDATE: A new report from the Los Angeles Coroner’s office has come out saying that Lohan’s story about handling Houston’s body bag is not true.

“Whitney was never in a body bag and no one in the probation program came in contact with Whitney’s body,” a rep for the office told TMZ, and added that an autopsy was performed and her body “was gone by morning.”

Leave a Comment