8 Fun facts about Prince Harry's new gal pal, Camilla Thurlow
Prince Harry has set sail on a luxury yacht with his new lady love, Camilla Thurlow. Here's what you need to know about the girl who has caught the attention of the world's most eligible bachelor.
1. Camilla Thurlow is 25 years old (as is ex-flame Cressida Bonas) and from Scotland.
2. Her middle name is Heather, and she is 5 feet 3 inches tall.
3. Thurlow graduated with honors from Loughborough University and has a degree in Sport and Exercise Science.
4. There doesn't appear to be any blue blood in Thurlow's family. She's the girl next door — in fact her résumé lists assistant manager at Abercrombie and Fitch as previous employment.
5. She is a huge sports enthusiast — her activities of choice are hockey, lacrosse and squash. Thurlow represented Scotland in the U19 World Lacrosse Championships in Canada in 2007.
6. Prince Harry's new squeeze is also a beauty queen. She won Miss Edinburgh when she was 19 years old, and she competed in the Miss Earth Pageant.
7. Like Harry's mum, Thurlow is a philanthropist. Since 2013, Thurlow has worked for one of Princess Diana's favorite charities, the HALO Trust, an organization that clears minefields.
8. Harry's cousins continue to play matchmaker for him. Princess Eugenie introduced Harry to Bonas (who the prince broke up with in April) and Eugenie's sister, Princess Beatrice, introduced her royal cousin to Thurlow.