Taylor Swift invites fans to her home for pizza party
Could she get any cooler? Taylor Swift hosted a pizza party for fans at her New York home on Monday.
Following her livestream announcing her new album 1989 at the Empire State Building, the singer invited 90 of her biggest fans back to her apartment for food and a dance party.
Of course, the fans didn't leave empty-handed. She gave them all swag bags, which included T-shirts that read, "Shake it Off," the name of her new single, and another shirt that read "Players gonna play," a line from the song.
Swift also gave them some relationship advice, obviously. She reportedly told her fans they don't need a man or relationship to be happy.
The fans took to Twitter, as any loyal fan would, and posted a stream of reports detailing the party and Swift's apartment.
Here's what we now know about her apartment based on what attendees had to say:
- It smells like Anthropologie (Did we expect anything less?)
- She refers to her cat Olivia as Dibbles
- She keeps her bar stocked with SKYY vodka
- Her DVD collection includes Friends with Benefits, Bambi, Frozen and Law & Order: SVU
- There's a picture of Ed Sheeran giving the middle finger
- She graciously let fans hold her various awards, including her Grammys
- She has a birdcage filled with books for decoration
- One of her rooms has an entire wall filled with Polaroids of her friends
Every fan seemed to agree on one thing: Swift treated them all awesomely, like they were all her best friends. Score one for Swift as an appreciative celeb.