Christina Milian is single: Calls off engagement to Jas Prince
Another Hollywood couple have reportedly called it quits. Christina Milian and her fiancé Jas Prince have decided to end their engagement.
Another Hollywood couple bites the dust. Christina Milian and her fiancé Jas Prince have reportedly decided to go their separate ways and call off their engagement, People magazine reports.
The beauty and her CEO of Rap-A-Lot Records beau have been engaged since May 2013, but apparently it's not bad news for the "Trophies" singer.
"It's a really good thing for her," a source told the magazine about the split, adding that Milian has been enjoying her single life by spending time with her friends at the poolside of SLS Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Perhaps the cracks in the relationship could be seen during Milian's interview with People magazine earlier this year.
"He's bugging me every day like, 'What are we going to do? What's the date?' And I'm like, 'I don't know! We'll figure it out,'" Milian told the magazine in April, making it seem like her beau was far more excited to exchange vows than she was.
Or perhaps it's because the Dancing with the Stars star had been through it all before, when she married The-Dream in 2009, and the couple's relationship ended in heartbreak just a few years later in 2011.
Reps for the singer have yet to confirm the breakup rumors, but the brunette beauty may have hinted at a potential split via Instagram on Friday when she uploaded a post that read, "Everything will be OK."
The singer captioned the image, "Stay focused. Learn your lessons. Have No regrets. Get your life together. #EverythingWillBeOkay."