Every year, Hollywood’s biggest stars come out for the Academy Awards. Where there are celebrities, glamour and swag are sure to follow.
Photo credit: FayesVision/WENN
No matter what they say, stars aren’t just like us. During awards season, they’re picking up more than coveted statues. Almost every ceremony, party or luncheon is overflowing with free gifts. They usually have entire suites dedicated to gift bags filled with high-priced merchandise.
Over at E! Online, they got a sneak peek at this year’s Oscar swag. Those lucky enough to attend Hollywood’s biggest event will walk away with over $55,000 worth of goods thanks to Distinctive Assets. As expected, the bag’s contents range from jewelry and cosmetics to all-expense paid trips.
Here’s what A-listers can look forward to on Oscar night:
- Chocolatines Savory Win Flight Pairing ($80.00)
- Halo Natural Pet Food ($6,142.89)
- Max Martin Shoes ($750.00)
- Dosha Tea-Based Pops ($35.00)
- Blossom Blends Tea ($49.95)
- Hydroxycut Weight Loss Products ($38.96)
- Narrative Clip Camera ($279.00)
- Polar Loop Activity Tracker ($109.95)
- Steamist Home Spa System ($2,560.00)
- M3K Beauty Products ($100.00)
- Best of Vegas Tour Package ($9,000.00)
- Rouge Maple Syrup ($250.00)
- House Call From Nutritionist Heather Lounsbury ($500.00)
- Slimware Dinnerware ($59.00)
- Huntley Drive Fitness Training Sessions ($850.00)
- Le Petit Cirque Troop ($575.00)
- Jan Lewis Designs Bracelet ($400.00)
- Walk Japan Tour of Japan ($15,000.00)
- Epic Pet Health Therapy ($1,571.98)
- Acure Skin Care ($300.00)
- Rocky Mountaineer Train Trip ($4,078.00)
- Gizara Arts Print ($1,000.00)
- Jitseu Handbags ($279.00)
- Imanta Mexico Resort Stay ($3,300.00)
- Koala Landing Resort Stay in Kauai ($2,000.00)
- Aviv 613 Vodka ($30.00)
We weren’t aware that Hydroxycut diet pills were a luxury item, nor that pet food could cost well over $6,000. But we’d definitely take the Steamist Home Spa System off their hands. Once again, this isn’t the whole list so can you imagine what the rest entails?