We have a total crush on Natalie Zea’s chic ‘do. Find out why in this week’s installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
Between graduations, weddings, showers and other events, May is a notoriously busy month on our social calendar. And you know what special events call for? A fab updo, like this one that Natalie Zea rocked at a recent event. When paired with glowing, soft makeup, this ‘do can help you look polished and oh so pretty.
Aussie celebrity stylist Sarah Potempa is sharing her top tips for recreating this ‘do for your own special event.
Get the look
- Start by creating a side part.
- Apply Aussie Miraculously Smooth Smoothing Serum from the middle to the ends of hair and blow dry with a paddle brush.
- Separate out the larger front section and clip to the side.
- Pull all your hair into a side ponytail and then roll up into a chignon and secure with pins (the Sarah Potempa Wrap-Up is an easy way to create this look without pins!).
- Take the front section, spray Aussie’s Hi Hold/Hi Shine Spray on a brush and brush into a roll on the side and pin to secure.