Get Kerry Washington's Academy Awards makeup
Kerry Washington let her Miu Miu dress — not her makeup — get the attention at the 2013 Academy Awards. Her makeup artist, Carola Gonzalez, gave us the inside scoop on which products she used to give the Django Unchained star such a fresh-faced look.
- Giorgio Armani Maestro #10
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #11
- Lancôme Blush Subtil in Brilliant Berry
- Lancôme Color Design 5-Pan Shadow & Liner Palette in Sienna Sultry
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro 202
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Rose Boudoir
So, she wasn't wearing a ton of product on the red carpet, but her skin looked absolutely flawless. How does she keep it that way? It's pretty simple.
"I mean like drinking water," she told StyleBistro in 2012. "I just think there are few things that are as important to beauty as being hydrated."
Fish oil supplements help, too.
"That's really helped in terms of my skin. I had eczema as a kid and sometimes if I get really stressed out or if I'm not watching what I'm eating it can flare up," she said. "The fish oil helps me to have enough healthy fatty acids."
All we need is fish oil and water to look as fab as Washington? Sign us up!
Who had the best makeup at the 2013 Academy Awards? Sound off in the comments below!