We have a total crush on Katy Perry’s chic ‘do. Find out why in this week’s installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
Katy Perry wowed everyone in her va-va-voom Grammys dress last month, and I still can’t get over how cute her hair looked. Simple yet polished, the look was the perfect complement to her statement-making gown, and it’s so nice to see Katy moving back to her signature hair color.
Curious about how to score the look on your own? You’re in luck! I checked in with Katy’s stylist, Renato Campora, to get a step-by-step tutorial.
Get the look
Inspiration: Renato was inspired by a glam ’50s pin-up girl with shiny, voluminous hair.
- Start by applying KMS California ADDVOLUME styling foam to wet hair.
- Blow dry hair using a large round brush to create volume.
- Part hair down the middle and apply KMS California FREESHAPE hot flex spray to help your style last all night.
- Next, use a 1-1/2-inch curling iron to smooth locks and create texture.
- Seal the look with a drop of KMS California SILKSHEEN polishing serum.
- Finally, add shine with KMS California HAIRPLAY dry touch-up.