Caring for your cuticles is part of any manicure. This DIY clay and lavender cream makes an amazing moisturizer for your cuticles!
It’s time to shed those winter gloves and show some skin! Now that warmer weather is approaching, show your hands and nails some love with a manicure featuring a DIY clay and lavender cuticle cream.
This cuticle cream is simple to mix up at home and is a delightful solution to dry cuticles. There are only three ingredients — clay, olive oil and lavender oil. Clay is used in many beauty treatments to help with anything from removing impurities in the skin to moisturizing dry, rough skin. Olive oil is not only fantastic in the kitchen, but it also works well for beauty treatments to help moisturize skin. Lavender smells delightful and can help you feel calm and relaxed.
DIY clay and lavender cuticle cream
Makes enough for one use
- 1 teaspoon cosmetic grade powdered clay
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- Mix the ingredients together in a small bowl or jar.
- Gently rub the cream on your cuticles and allow the clay to sit for several minutes (enough time for you to file your nails).
- Rinse off with warm water and soap, and continue with your manicure.