Get the look: Jennifer Lawrence's SAG Awards hair
Our obsession with Jennifer Lawrence's hair continues! Find out how the Silver Linings Playbook actress's stylist created her gorgeous 'do last night for the 2013 SAG Awards.
Stylist: Dove celeb stylist Mark Townsend
Inspiration: "For the Screen Actors Guild Awards, I was inspired by Old Hollywood glamour, so I wanted Jennifer's hair to show that influence and inspiration, but I wanted it to be young and very modern as well."
Get the look
- To get those beautiful sideswept waves, start by applying a nickel size amount of the new Dove Color Care Leave On Conditioner into damp hair.
- Next, apply a generous amount of the Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse and blow dry with a large round brush. To give locks a loose wave, wrap sections of hair varying from two to five inches around a 1-1/4-inch curling iron, leaving the ends out.
- Take a small amount of Dove Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum in your hands, rub them together and then rake fingers through the waves to break them up and give the hair amazing shine.
- Next, take the hair from the right side, twist it and pin it in the back with a few bobby pins. To give the hair a cool, lived-in texture, spray Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray from mid-length to ends and scrunch with your hands.
- Finish off the look by spraying Dove Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray liberally all over to keep hair in place all night and give it even more shine.