Get the look: Nicole Kidman's hair at the 2013 SAG Awards
Actress Nicole Kidman opted for a pin-straight look for the 2013 SAG Awards. Find out how to get the same super-straight look at home!
Think she did the simple flat-iron-and-go method? Think again: Stylist David Babaii used his talents to get the look — and now he's sharing his methods with us.
Babaii opted to show off Nicole Kidman's new solid bob with a super-straight flair — complete with a middle part.
We asked the celeb stylist to give a few tips on creating this style at home:
- Warm a small amount of IT&LY's Pure Water Drops in the palms of your hands before applying it through the hair.
- Dry the hair with a nozzle attachment and a large, round brush to make the hair completely straight. The key to getting stubborn strands straight? Control. Babaii advises you to section your hair — top, sides and back.
- Dry the nape areas first and then proceed upward until every section is dry.
- Create a sleek center part.
- Straighten any wayward strands with a flat iron, like IT&LY's Racing Red Professional 1" Digital Iron.
Who had the best hair at the 2013 SAG Awards?