Have fun and get girly together with these fun matching outfits!
A trip to the beach is the perfect opportunity to get in touch with your inner girly girl. Start with pink bathing suits for mommy and daughter, then have a blast picking out matching accessories for both of you!
- Old Navy printed one-shoulder suit – She’ll love the grown-up feeling she gets from this one-shoulder suit from Old Navy, and you’ll love the fun watermelon print. This bathing suit is easy on your wallet at just $17.
- Terry cloth cover-up – She’ll need a cover-up for the trips to and from the beach. This terry cloth cover-up from Justice ($27) looks adorable, and will keep her covered and warm.
- Pink diamond nail color – If you’re going to play dress-up, you have to paint your nails! Make your Mommy and Me day complete with a set of matching fingers and toes for you both. We love this Pink Diamond shade from Essie, just $8 from Macy’s.
- Glam sunglasses – Let her get her diva on with these Glam sunglasses in pink from Gap Kids ($10).
- Glenna sandal – We’re loving the gladiator sandals this season. And so will she. Grab this cute pair from Target, made by Xhiliration, for just $18.
- Old Navy 2-piece – This 2-piece from Old Navy is the perfect swimsuit for the occasion ($15 each piece). The shade of pink matches perfectly with hers, without the watermelon print. The top and bottom are mix and match, so if you’re looking for another style, they probably have it.
- Solid cover-up dress – You’re definitely rocking that bikini, but you do need to be a little more covered up at times. This solid cover-up dress, made by Apt. 9, is perfect for the occasion. The deep V-neck, wide sleeves and elastic waist make it sure to flatter any figure. Get yours from Kohl’s for $38.
- Cheap Monday Floppy Hat – You need to keep the sun off that pretty face, and the Cheap Monday Floppy Hat from Urban Outfitters ($30) is super chic and tons of fun!
- Oversized sunglasses – Add a little bit of retro flair to your outfit with these oversized oval sunglasses made by Unionbay (Kohl’s, $24). The tiny stripe of pink is just what you need to add a little more “girly” to your outfit.
- Ada-4 sandals – Gladiator sandals are perfect for a day at the beach. They’re flat, so they let you walk in the sand, they’re easy to get off and on and they look absolutely fabulous! Pick up this cute pair, made by Reneeze, for just $34 from shoebuy.com.