Get the look: Carrie Underwood's Academy of Country Music Awards hairstyle
This Sunday, Carrie Underwood stepped out on the red carpet at the Academy of Country Music Awards with a lust-worthy side swept hairstyle. We got the scoop on how you can recreate the 'do at home!
Stylist: Celebrity stylist Melissa Schleicher
Inspiration: "For the red carpet, Carrie wore a gorgeous strapless dress, and I like to style her hair down whenever she wears strapless," Schleicher says.
Get the look:
- Start by prepping hair with Oribe Hair Care Supershine.
- Next, place hair in hot rollers for body.
- After removing the hot rollers, spray hair with Oribe Hair Care Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray.
- To add additional body, use a 1-1/2-inch curling iron.
- To keep curls cascading over one shoulder, pin hair in a twist on one side in the back.
- Finish with Oribe Hair Care Superfine Hairspray.