Beauty DIY: Make an avocado orange mask
Here's a great way to freshen your skin and open those pores. Get rid of dead skin cells and soothe your face with this zesty mask.
This quick and easy to make mask is the perfect pick me up for dry or aging skin. Avocados have been used to heal for centuries due to their high nutrient density. When applied to the skin, the oil in the avocado absorbs dirt and dead skin, opening your pores and promoting a healthy, clear and restored glow.
The orange juice aids in the reduction of acne while also exfoliating the skin and removing dead skin cells. Finally, adding a touch of honey and essential oil calms the skin and soothes acne and even sunburns.
What you will need:
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring cup
- Oil dropper
- 3 tablespoons avocado
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 50 milliliters orange juice
- A few drops of essential oil, such as chamomile
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, blending them together with your hands.
- Use your fingers to spread a thick layer all over your face and neck, and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse mask off with a warm face cloth.
Watch: How to make a homemade lip scrub
Today on the Daily Dish, personal stylist Fawn Cheng gives to you the ingredients to make your own DIY lip scrub.