Steal the look: Miranda Kerr
Model Miranda Kerr looks gorgeous no matter what she's wearing. Find out how you can steal her look without spending a small fortune.
Miranda Kerr looks absolutely adorable as she promotes her range of skincare products -- Kora Organics -- at David Jones in Sydney, Australia. Miranda's look is simple yet stylish, and, fortunately, it's easy to mimic.
- Sheer blouse - A sheer blouse is the perfect partner for your favorite skirts. You can get this Ark & Co. sheer button down blouse at Piperlime for just $69.
- Flirty skirt - Snag a little miniskirt with an A-line shape. For springtime, look for adorable prints like this Bed of Roses skirt, priced under $10 at Forever 21.
- Pointy pumps - Pick up a pair of pointed-toe pumps in a neutral shade like cream or gray. You'll be able to wear them with anything, all year long. These Enzo Angiolini pumps are just $60 at Nordstrom.
- The right bra - When wearing a sheer top, you have to pick the right bra. We love the Silken Heather Bra from Vassarette. This demi-cup bra enhances your shape without the need for push-up padding.
Miranda Kerr looks stunning even while traveling. The foundation pieces of her outfit are the leather leggings, a classic blazer, a roomy bag and the always-cool aviators. Add your favorite sweater and simple ankle boots to complete the look.
- Leather leggings - Slide into a pair of vegan leather leggings for a spray-on look that's sleek and sexy. These Blank NYC leggings are priced at $88 at Designs by Stephene.
- Classic blazer - A classic black blazer with simple one-button styling can go from the office to a night out without missing a beat. This Tahari Arthur S. Levine Classics jacket is under $130 at Lord & Taylor.
- Roomy bag - Take a cue from Miranda -- if the rest of your outfit is dark, lighten it up with a large bag in cream, white or beige. We love the Tory Burch stacked-logo tote, $395 at Neiman Marcus. For a more affordable option, check out the Jentry tote, $48 at ALDO.
- Aviator sunglasses - Get an ultra-cool pair of shades for under $30, like these aviator sunglasses from Mango.
Miranda Kerr takes a walk on the wild side in her strapless leopard print dress at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Viewing Party. You can steal her look with a few essential pieces.
- Animal print dress - Animal prints are on-trend once again this season. Slip into this body-hugging, strapless leopard print dress. It's just $36 at ASOS. This dress features a sweetheart neckline and stretch fit.
- Black pumps - You can't go wrong with these Gabriella Rocha pumps, $69 at Zappos. You'll find yourself wearing them everyday.
- Strapless bra - To pull off a dress like this one, you need a great bra. The 18 Ways to WOW bra from Vassarette is perfect. This bra's versatile straps can be worn 18 different ways, and it comes with a low-back strap for daring, backless fashions.
- Simple jewelry - When you wear an eye-catching dress like this one, keep your jewelry and other accessories very simple. A pair of little hoop earrings will do, like these from House of Harlow 1960 for just $40.
Watch: Behind the scenes with Miranda Kerr
Go behind the scenes of the David Jones Autumn Winter 2012 collection in New York. In the video below, you'll get a sneak peek of the upcoming collections as showcased by the fashion ambassador, Miranda Kerr.