Get the look: Kelly Ripa's 2012 Oscars chignon
Fresh off an on-set vacation to Hawaii, Kelly Ripa rocked the Oscars red carpet in a chic chignon. Want to steal the Live! With Kelly host's look? You're in luck!
Stylist: Celebrity stylist Oscar Blandi styled Kelly Ripa last night.
Inspiration: Kelly's chignon was a modern interpretation of a glamorous and classic style.
Get the hairstyle:
- To make your style hold, you need to create a strong base. To do so, blow dry the hair using a round brush and Oscar Blandi Hair Lift.
- Part hair in the center of the head and pull it into a ponytail about two inches above the nape of the neck.
- Separate the ponytail into top and bottom sections.
- Tuck the top layer into a half moon shape, as if you're going around an invisible roller, and then secure with pins around the base. Repeat the step with the bottom section until it creates a full circle.
- For added shine and hold, secure the look with Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray.