Get the look: Tina Fey’s 2012 Oscars hair
Tina Fey hit the Oscars red carpet last night and sported a gorgeous bun. Want to steal her style? You're in luck!
Stylist: Remington's celebrity stylist Richard Marin
Get the hairstyle:
- Marin began Fey's hair on Saturday night for a "the night before" party!
- Before blow drying with Remington's new Keratin Therapy Dryer and a round medium sized brush, Marin sprayed heat protectant.
- Next, Marin took sections of hair and created soft '40s-inspired waves with the 1-1/2-inch Remington Keratin Therapy Clipless Curling Iron.
- On Sunday, he had Fey not touch her hair at all so she had the perfect second day blowout.
- After adding some extensions and reviving her curls with the curling iron, Marin brushed it up into a high ponytail and then created a loose, textured bun.
- Finally, he pinned it into place, finishing with a spritz of hairspray to control flyaways.