Get Emma Stone’s Golden Globes hair
Emma Stone always manages to look effortlessly cool at red carpet events, doesn't she? We think so, and we're digging the feminine updo the actress sported at last night's Golden Globes. Jealous of the look? Don't be! Recreate her locks with these tips.
Celeb hair stylist Mara Roszak styled Emma for last night's Golden Globes and offered SheKnows some expert hairstyle tips on achieving the sexy style. Take a look!
Inspiration: Emma was sporting a pretty striking Lanvin gown, so Mara wanted her hair to emulate the same edgy, yet effortless style. The stylist shied away from anything too romantic and achieved a strong, yet feminine look with a rough texture.
Get the look
- Start with wet hair and apply MATRIX Total Results Amplify Foam Volumizer.
- Rough dry hair to accentuate natural texture.
- Use a 1-inch barrel curling iron to touch up natural wave.
- Take a dab of MATRIX Total Results Curl Contouring Lotion to tame any extra frizz throughout the hair and give it a bit more definition.
- Pull hair back loosely, letting the front of the hair and pieces around the face fall out.
- Twist ends of hair and pull back to create a loose, messy chignon in the back, letting the front of the hair and pieces around the face fall out.
- Once hair is back and pinned, begin dropping the hair into the messy bun shape, pinning and wrapping each piece individually.
- To secure the style, use BIOLAGE Freeze Fix Hair Spray.
- Pin in a sparkly hair accessory.