Dressing for your body type
Tired of hating everything in your closet because of the way it makes you look? Consider a wardrobe change! Long and lean, curvy or rounded: women come in all different shapes and sizes and the key to style success is dressing for your body type. No woman is made alike and trust us, there are many different body shapes. So before you start crucifying yourself for your wide hips or "fat" arms, being too tall or too short, check out these tips to help you look fabulous!
Dress right for your body type
Accept your body before you dress your body
You might have to come to the realization that you will never be a size zero, but that doesn't mean you can't look fabulous. As soon as you start accepting yourself for who you are and discovering just how great you can look in a new dress or the right pear of jeans, your confidence will skyrocket!
- How to choose the perfect dress for your body type
- How to dress for your body shape
- How to choose the right hand bag for your body type
- The best shorts for your shape
- Great jeans for every body type
- Make sure your style says something about you
- Celeb style tip: Dress in black and use textures to show off your curves
Picking out swimsuits and lingerie
It's a dreaded shopping trip for many women, sometimes even an avoided one. However, if you follow this advice you just might find a swimsuit that suprises you or a slimming piece of lingerie that your hubby, or significant other will love!
- The ultimate swimsuit guide
- How to pick lingerie for your body type
- Swimsuits for curvy body shapes
- Lingerie for your body type
Style solutions for every figure
Find the perfect slimming solutions with fashion trends that never go out of style. These wardrobe peices are must have clothing items to help you style your body right.
- The maxi dress: Perfect whether your tall or short!
- Slimming outfits under $100
- Hoy buys for every figure
- Outwear for every shape
- 10 minutes with Tim Gunn
- Celeb style tip: A casual comfort that will look great on anybody
Moms & moms-to-be
It can be stressful, given the extra baby weight, but it can also be exciting to dress your baby bump. Show off your mom-to-be-status with the pregnancy fashion tips from SheKnows.
- Flaunt your baby bump
- Maternity tips for your body type
- Style guidelines for mom's that rule
- Find tons more pregnancy fashion advice here>>
- Celeb style tip: See how they dress their baby bumps!