If your face is dry and flaky, use one of these face masks that you can make at home. These homemade facial masks will hydrate, nourish and rejuvenate your dry skin.
Avocado almond face mask
- 1 small avocado
- 12 drops of almond oil
- Remove avocado skin and pit.
- Mash avocado in a small bowl with almond oil.
- Smooth the mixture over your face and neck.
- Leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Yogurt citrus facial mask
- 1 Tbsp brewer’s yeast
- 1/2 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp carrot juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Smooth the mask over your entire face.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
More skincare tips
100s of our best beauty, makeup and skincare tips
5 Tips for radiant skin
Fade dark spots and wrinkles
How to look like a supermodel