Actress and singer Victoria Justice looked casual and cute at the 84th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Rehearsal, wearing skinny jeans, wedge boots and a fabulous scarf. You can steal her look without spending a bundle. We have put together a similar outfit for about $200.
Victoria’s outfit consists of staple pieces that can be an integral part of your winter wardrobe. If you don’t own these pieces already, you can get them all without breaking the bank.
- Bromley Single Breasted Wool Coat – $69.07 from ShopNBC
- Turtleneck Sweater – $20.00 from Gap
- Converse One Star Purple Print Scarf – $14.99 from Target
- Skinny Jeans in Newport Wash – $19.97 from New York & Company
- Naughty Monkey Women’s Juggernaut Boot – $79.99 from Endless
Of course, you might already have the sweater and skinny jeans already in your closet. So you can just pick up the coat, scarf and boots to complete the outfit!