Wedding gowns fit for a Disney princess
Walt Disney has done it again making every girl’s dream come true with wedding dresses inspired by your favorite Disney princess. Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo is a gorgeous collection of 7 gowns, did your favorite princess make the list?
Dreams come true
Walt Disney is known for making dreams come true with fairy tale weddings at their famous resorts. Now along with getting married underneath Cinderella's castle, you can wear her dress as well. Each gown was inspired by a different Disney princess, embracing her style and personality:
- The treasures of the sea inspired Ariel's gown. The mermaid silhouette features re-embroidered lace, pearl beading, and sequin sparkles.
- Aurora/Sleeping Beauty's gown is romantic with a dreamy, willowy skirt for this slumbering princess.
- Belle's wedding dress, with a draped waistline is inspired by the iconic ballroom dance scene from the film and focuses on making a grand entrance.
- Cinderella's gown radiates with sparkle as its inspiration is the fairy tale's enchanted glass slipper.
- Jasmine's wedding dress (above right) conveys freedom and individuality and as a result her shimmering soft satin gown is exotic with a bejeweled neckline and low cut back.
- Snow White's dress is inspired by nature, beauty and grace like the Disney Princess character herself.
- The regal, one-shoulder taffeta gown for our newest princess, Tiana, reflects her independent spirit with an asymmetric bodice and ruched skirt.
Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo will be available in sizes 0 to 30W at all Alfred Angelo signature stores and select wholesale partner boutiques in 2011. The gowns are affordable with prices of $599 to $1,199 so that you can feel like your favorite princess on your wedding day.
Disney Bridal Video sneak peek