Smokey eye makeup is normally for evening. However, you can also wear a lighter smokey eye for daytime too. It’s sexy, chic and absolutely beautiful.
Makeup video tutorial
One of our favorite YouTube makeup tutorial series is from Amy at Ask Me Makeup. Her videos are very thorough and the results are absolutely beautiful.
Check out her video for daytime smokey eye makeup to find out how to create this look for the office or an afternoon date.
The makeup used in this video includes:
- Napoleon Perdis off white eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Kryolan Eyeshadow palette
- Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Sand Beige
- Paris Berlin black eye pencil
- Diorshow mascara
- Napoleon Perdis Barely Rouge cheek stain
- Chi Chi lipliner
- Chi Chi pink gloss