To play down a big bust
Look for halter-top styles with underwire support and bikini tops with wide straps. Always go for full coverage styles. Here are three examples of bikini tops that will flatter your bust.
1. Kenneth Cole “Pleats to Meet You Halter” ($58) This emerald green halter bikini top has enough coverage and support to keep you comfortable while its bright, summery color will stlil turn a few heads.
2. Fantasie Orlando Balcony top ($66) Complete with adjustable straps and a supportive underwire, this chic black top matches countless bottoms.
3. Clio’s cougar print bra top ($53) For a gal who likes a more saucy swimsuit style, animal prints are ideal for adding a little extra edge to your beach ensemble. The thick, halter straps and underwire will give your blessed chest the support it needs. (Shown above).
To play up a flat chest
Select tops with padding, triangular styles and bikinis with underwires to give the illusion of fullness. Also opt for busy patterns and ruffles to make up for any lack of body shape. Horizontal stripes are also an ideal pattern for giving your small bust a boost.
4. Push-up bandeau top ($48) Little did we know, Victoria’s Secret involves a few push-up tricks — and not the kind that leave your arms screaming the next day. Try this suit in any of the bold patterns and your bust is sure to benefit. (Shown above).
5. Roxy dot print ruffled bikini ($30) For a little more ruffle and fluff, Roxy’s peach colored bikini’s triangle shape top and ruffle detail will help create the appearance of a bigger bust.
6. Trina Turk bandeau top bikini ($99) You’ll love the texture that the paisley print lends to your swimsuit bod. If you don’t like the bandeau style, this suit comes with a detachable halter strap.