The 10 best dark spot correctors at every price point
Unless you’re one of the lucky few on this earth to have been born with #flawless skin, you’ve more likely than not struggled with skin imperfections at some point or another. Dark spots in particular are a real pain for anyone who has to deal with them — so hard to remove once they’re there!
Some cases are severe enough to need the help of a dermatologist, but some can be helped at home, provided you’re armed with the best dark spot correctors around. But if you’re wondering why you have dark spots in the first place, start here:
Sometimes the luck of the draw may not actually be so lucky—skin can just have uneven pigment naturally. Often spots can fade away with time, but some stay unless they’re treated.
Easily prevented by using a strong enough SPF (all year long, not just in the summer) but if you already have dark spots from sun damage, there is still hope.
As much as you may want to end a pimple‘s life immediately, it’s best not to touch it. Popping zits can lead to scarring and dark spots that are a significantly bigger pain in the ass than the original pimple. Fair warning.
Up ahead, we’ve rounded up the best dark spot correctors at every price range, to finally shed some light on those dark problems.
1. Shiseido White Lucent MicroTargeting Spot Corrector
2. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
3. Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
4. Proactiv+ Advanced Dark Spot Correcting Serum
5.Verso Skincare Dark Spot Fix
6. L'Oreal Youth Code Dark Spot Serum Corrector
7. Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Dark Spot Corrector
8. Fresh Peony Spot-Correcting Brightening Essence
9. Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum
10. Burt's Bees Brightening Dark Spot Corrector
(Burt's Bees, $20)
Originally posted on StyleCaster.com