9 Fall outfit ideas to copy from fashion bloggers
One of the best things about fall fashion is layering. In summer, you throw on a tank and you're out the door. But, fall is one of those seasons where you just don't know what you'll be wearing tomorrow. It may be 70 degrees one day, and 50 the next.
To be versatile for the season, layers will be your best friend. And who knows that better than fashion bloggers?
Take a look at how these bloggers pulled together some ultra-chic (and super-fun) looks for fall — and recreate them for less!
1. Autumn in the office
Olivia Jeanette at The Corporate Catwalk finds her fashion niche at the office. Recreate this feminine — yet, strong — fall look for the office with these few items.
- Bold dress (ModCloth, $70)
- Bow belt (ModCloth, $23)
- Pointy pumps (Charlotte Russe, $32)
- Neutral bag (Target, $40)
- Warm trench (Forever 21, $30)
2. Pumpkin tones
Amber Fillerup at Barefoot Blonde pulls in our favorite color this fall: pumpkin. Its rich tones make the season all the cozier. Here's what you'll need for Amber's look.
- Pumpkin-colored coat (ASOS, $82)
- Long-sleeve shirt (Kohl's, $9)
- Ripped jeans (Forever 21, $28)
- Ballet flats (H&M, $13)
- Knit hat (H&M, $13)
Ashleigh Hutchinson's blog, The Daleigh, showcases her bold street style, and we love her monochromatic look for fall. The deep blues and greens put a new twist on fall.
- Teal long-sleeve top (Jessica London, $30)
- Teal pencil skirt (Rakuten, $14)
- Purple pumps (Jolly Chic, $15)
- Oversized clutch (Forever 31, $15)
4. Bows and stripes
Sazan Hendrix pulls every look off, every time. She combines classic feminine looks with fun details that bring the outfit back down to earth.
- Striped shirt (Lord & Taylor, $31)
- Bow-tie shorts (Abercrombie, $24)
- Bright shoulder bag (Aldo, $22)
- Classic shades (H&M, $8)
- White sneakers (Kmart, $10)
5. Plaid passion
One of the best things about Julie Sariñana's fashion ideas is that all of her outfits put comfort first. She pairs relaxed pieces and fun accessories that tie everything together.
- Plaid shirt (H&M, $24)
- Skinny jeans (Forever 21, $8)
- Fun flats (Charlotte Russe, $25)
- Black bag (Charlotte Russe, $19)
- Round shades (Forever 21, $8)
6. Shades of gray
Flávia Desgranges van der Linden puts together an easy look that's also comfortable and stylish. She stuck with one color and chose to vary shades to make her outfit eye catching.
- Gray blazer (Maurices, $24)
- Striped shirt (American Eagle, $12)
- Printed shorts (Forever 21, $9)
- Black bag (Forever 21, $28)
- Black sneakers (Sears, $6)
7. A pretty pop
Jessye Aibel runs a street-smart fashion blog out of Boston. So, her looks are versatile (day to night) and merge a little bit of edge with a little bit of feminine.
- Colorful scarf (Ebay, $11)
- Button down (American Eagle, $40)
- Ripped jeans (American Eagle, $50)
- Colored pumps (Dillard's, $70)
- Leather jacket (Macy's, $30)
8. Autumn in Paris
Kimberly Smith loves to play with fashion — and she creates outfits that are affordable, too. Here, she dons a Paris-chic look that is perfect for any date night.
- Pink sweater (Forever 21, $28)
- Black and white skirt (Forever 21, $28)
- Pastel shoulder bag (6pm, $21)
- Ballet lace-up flats (Charlotte Russe, $26)
- Cozy scarf (Nordstrom, $78)
9. Airport chic
You're bound to travel somewhere this season — be it for a holiday or birthday. Caitlin Coving shows us how to dress warm and comfortable while you're stuck in a layover.
- Black long-sleeve (Kohl's, $9)
- Black leggings (Kohl's, $9)
- Black boots (H&M, $60)
- Oversized sweater (Sheinside, $24)
- Sparkly earrings (Charming Charlie, $10)