Beyoncé has debuted her new bangs while in Paris, but were they supposed to be so short?
Beyoncé, we love you and it’s great to see you’re just like us, another woman grappling with the ultimate question: Should I or shouldn’t I get bangs?
We’re not sure if the pop star took a pair of scissors to her own hair or just didn’t know how to find a good hairdresser while in Paris, but it looks like Queen Bey is sporting some seriously short bangs. We’re just not sure what to make of them.
The mum of one was seen catching a flight out of Paris on Tuesday with Blue Ivy Carter and her husband, Jay Z.
Her hair is still long, it’s just the bangs at the front that are a little on the short side. It could very well be a wig, though, as the “Bow Down” singer is no stranger to a hairpiece or altering her look every now and then.
What a wonderful feeling it is to know that even Queen Bey has been lured by the ultimate hair conundrum. For all you bang-wearers out there, or if you’re thinking about going for the chop, here are 10 thoughts all women with bangs have.
1. First, you’ll get inspired by the latest bang-sporting celebrity:
I want my hair to look like zooey deschanel so bad, I just need long brown hair with cute bangs
— esmeralda salazar (@esmeraldaas22) October 9, 2014
2. Then, you begin getting nervous because you’re seriously considering the chop:
Debating getting bangs 😬
— Justyce (@JustyceRicketts) October 7, 2014
3. You’ll even ask friends, family and the general public what they think:
Thinking about getting my bangs cut back in….. What do we think???
— Jessica Chaves (@jesschaves) October 7, 2014
4. Then you’ll decide that you need to cut your bangs, as soon as possible:
Literally so excited for tomorrow because I'm getting my bangs cut again!!! So ready for them!!!😁😁
— em❄️ (@emseggs) October 7, 2014
5. Then you’ll regret it, almost immediately:
6. Because your bangs are far too short:
I cut my hair last night and accidentally snipped a piece of my bangs too short now it's bugging me 🙁
— 🍣 (@frangibleheartt) October 14, 2014
7. But, luckily, you’ll realise it’s just hair, it’ll grow back:
i always cut my bangs too short and they look dumb for about a week before they grow out a little
— tiffany ⋆ (@tiffanyestu) October 12, 2014
8. Then your bangs will grow out and you’ll find yourself in another predicament:
I'm at that awkward hair stage where my bangs are too short to flow with the rest of my hair but too long to not look weird
— Alyssa Williams (@alyssawillliams) October 14, 2014
9. And you’ll try to do whatever you can to hide them:
when you regret getting bangs so you try to hide that you got them pic.twitter.com/gAx1GVKgEu
— kate alice (@kate_pettyy) October 10, 2014
10. Until you decide you’re ready for bangs all over again:
i cut my bangs straight across am i zooey deschanel yet?
— EMILY (@emiiilygentry) October 11, 2014
What do you think about Beyoncé’s bangs? Are you thinking about the chop? Let us know in the comments section below.